Subject: Animal Motion
From: "thROB (Robert Nederhorst)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 1996 07:19:17 -0700

I found a reference on the net to this book:
BTW - Edward Muybridge is an AWESOME authority on motion of people and animals.  
Getting one of these books is a VERY good idea for animation.

ANIMALS IN MOTION and THE HUMAN FIGURE IN MOTION, Eadweard Muybridge, Dover 
Publications, Inc., New York,
NY. The original and still the best. In the late 1800's Mr. Muybridge took 
carefully timed photographs of animals and people showing a
wide variety of activity. These two books contain hundreds of his sequences, many 
of which have been used for the demos that
accompany this program, and are the basis for the horse animation on the 
right-hand edge of this reference. 

Robert
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Robert Nederhorst                                               [email-masked]
Creative Director
Vivid Graphics                                 http://geoweb.tamu.edu/~rgn7128